Used on offshore boats where weight and performance are critical. The 100mm range features free-rolling, large-diameter aluminum sheaves with Torlon roller bearings housed in a unique center cage. UV-resistant carbon-black Delrin balls carry sideloads. Good for sheets, halyards, running backstays and control lines. Blocks are Hardkote anodized and have 17-4PH stainless headposts and shackles. Easily disassembled.
- Ball Bearings: Torlon® Roller Bearings. Carbon-black Delrin® ball bearings
- Sheave Size: 4" (100mm)
- Sheave: 6061-T6 Hardkote anodized aluminum
- Line Dia: 5/8" max.
- Cheek Material/Finish: 6061-T6 Hardkote anodized aluminum
- Construction: Dissimilar metals isolated for corrosion resistance. Easily disassembled
- Safe Working Load: 7,500lb.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.