A completely new style deck tube that allows you to do much more than the traditional deck towable tube. The Big Bazooka is a 4 person towable tube and can be used in 1, 2, 3 and 4 person configurations. You can kneel, sit, stand or lay on this deck tube. You can still hold on for dear life as the boat driver does twists and turns, but the best part of the Big Bazooka is that you can also take control of your ride. The Flex Wing (Patent Pending) system allows the riders to be in control. Steer by yourself or as a team and fly back and forth over the boat wake while the boat driver goes straight. The testing team at WOW thinks this is one of the most exciting deck towable tubes for boating to hit the market…Ever!
- 1-4 Rider deck boating tube with optional steering capability
- 10 double webbing handles
- Patent pending Flex-Wing system allows for easy steering
- No fragile fins or fancy tow points necessary
- Lay, sit, kneel, stand, and do barrel rolls
- 11 inch 4K EZ Tow Connector included
- Tuff Shell Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Heavy-Duty PVC Bladder
- Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards
- Full size EVA Foam Pads
- Zippered Valve Covers
- Speed Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation
- Dimensions Inflated 74 x 70 inch
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.