The Drifter is the pocket rocket mini-bike of towable tubes for boating. Small in size but big on speed. Despite its size the Drifter can be ridden by anyone up to 200lbs. The low center of gravity puts you right over the water and gives you more control over a towable tube than any other one on the market. Beware though, there is a learning curve to this inflatable towable, so don’t think you can just hop on and take off. Just like a mini-bike it will take some practice to learn how to balance and steer, but once you figure it out get ready for a lot of excitement on the water.
- 1 person towable for boats with optional steering capability
- Low center of gravity on the water
- Patent pending Flex-Wing system
- Steerable without the fancy fins or fragile tow points
- Tuff Shell Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Heavy-Duty PVC Bladder
- 4 Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards
- Full size EVA Foam Pads
- Zippered Valve Covers
- Speed Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation
- Dimensions Inflated 55 x 45 inch
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.