The first cockpit towable tube was designed in 1994 and it remains a great basic towable tube for boating. Cockpit boat towables are mostly used in the seated position but with the deep cockpit and high backrest you can have a Wild ride and not worry about being tossed out. Fast in and out of the wakes and in whips, this inflatable towable offers a safe, yet Wild ride. The Wild One is for one person.
- Tuff Shell Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder
- Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards
- Deep Cockpit Construction with High Headrest for Secure and Extreme Riding
- Reinforced Tow System
- Speed Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation
- Oversized Heavy-Duty Construction to Prevent Submarining and Give the Rider Secure Wild Wake Action
- Great for Kids Yet Wild for the Extreme Riders
- Dimensions Inflated 54 x 48 inch
- Dimensions Deflated 60 x 52 inch
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Comfortable To Ride
- Easy To Inflate
- Fun To Use
- Good Handles
- Quality Construction
- Single Rider
Comments about Wild One Towable Tube:
Easy to pull; kids love riding it. It's safe and easy to get in and out of. Love it.