Okuma innovation advances rapidly within the Trio spinning reel's revolutionary Crossover Construction platform. Taking the best of aluminum's strength and graphite's lightweight handling, Trio delivers an intelligently designed, agile and rugged performer for all freshwater and inshore saltwater fishing applications. Available in both standard gearing and high-speed models, Trio elevates every spinning reel experience with motivating design that's fun to fish and advanced performance you're proud to own. Featuring a full complement of Okuma technology including our powerful Dual Force Drag, EOS elliptical oscillation system, HPB high performance bearings and CRC corrosion resistant coating process, the Trio again resets the standard of consumer value in spinning reels.
- Multi-disc, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers
- DFD: Dual Force Drag system
- 9BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid body design
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid rotor design
- OS: Patented Elliptical Oscillation System
- Hybrid spool design with graphite arbor and aluminum lip
- ADC: Aluminum Drag Chamber precision spool system
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum, anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Trio spinning reels are backed by a 1-year warranty
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Casting
- Line Doesn't Tangle
- Smooth Drag System
- Smooth Reeling
Comments about Trio 65A Spinning Reels, Pink:
Its pink and the only pink with any quality.
Service and delivery comments:
yes i got it just in time for our 1st red fish tourni!!!