Fully sealed, waterproof housing from UV-stabilized thermoplastic for inside or outside mounting. 12V heavy duty motor with knurled anti-rotation drive shaft and RF-shielded circuitry. Weighs 1.75 lbs. Maximum 18" x 18" arm and blade. AFI 1000 Wiper Kit 37100 includes 37180 motor with 2 1/2" shaft, Deluxe adjustable 10"-14" wiper arm and 14" wiper blade. Separate AFI-1000 motors offer either 110° or 80° sweep range.
- Style: Interior/ Exterior
- Sweep Direction: Left or Right
- Self Parking: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Case Material: UV-stabilized, high-impact thermoplastic
- Draw: 5 amps @ 12 V
- Drive Shaft Dimensions: 2-1/2"L x 5/8" Dia.
- Case Dimensions: 6-5/8"L x 3-3/8"W x 2"H
- Quantity: 1
- Included Equipment: 5 amp DC fuse and holder
- Requires: Three-position switch, 16-gauge wire with quick connect tabs
- Warranty: Three years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Weak arms
- Large Boats
Comments about AFI 1000 Waterproof Wiper Motor Kit & Wiper Motors:
Installed in the cabin of a C-Hawk 25. Motors are strong and well constructed. Arms and blades are rather weak. Good thing about these wipers is that you can use a standard auto-type wiper arm and/or blades.