Powers a 26" Deluxe arm and 26" Deluxe blade combination or a 24" Premier arm and 24" Premier blade combination. Fully sealed powdercoated aluminum waterproof base and housing. RF shielded circuitry. Factory pre-set sweep angles of 80° or 110° with easy adjustments of 45° or 60°. 12V electrical system. Two-speed motor.
- Style: Interior/Exterior
- Sweep Direction: Both
- Self-Parking: Yes
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Draw: No-load current 1.0-1.6A; Stall current 9.0-10.5A
- Drive Shaft Dimensions: 2-1/2"L x 5/8"Dia.
- Maximum Arm Length: 26" x 26"
- Case Dimensions: 7-7/8"L x 4-1/4"W x 3"D
- Quantity: Sold individually
- Included Equipment: 6A fuse and holder
- Requires: Operating switch not included
- Warranty: Three years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor metal quality
Comments about 2.5 Heavy Duty Wiper Motor:
The metal used on the treaded output shaft is poor quailty allowing the nut to strip the threads very easily. I find this to be typical of metals coming from China. Be very careful when installing not to strip these threads