Patented No FeedBack Control - PLUS THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR TILT STEERING! You get Tilt Steering, the advantage of 4.2 turns lock-to-lock and our patented No FeedBack steering to lock out steering loads! Teleflex’s 4.2 Rotary NFB Tilt Kit puts all the latest mechanical steering technology in one box!
NFB 4.2 Tilt single-cable systems are suitable for most single-station boats with a single non-power-assisted outboard or stern drive engines up to V-6 and minimal engine flutter or steering instability. 4.2 Tilt accepts wheels up to 16” diameter. Drop-in replacement for all current generation Teleflex Tilt Steering with no dash modification - and replaces other rotary steering systems with minimal dash modifications.
- Teleflex Tilt Steering with 48° of total adjustment in five 12° positions
- Patented NFB (No FeedBack™)
- Comfortable 4.2 turns from lock-to-lock
- Minimal clutch free play
- Standard 3/4” round tapered steering wheel shaft
- Stainless steel cable output ends
- Fast, easy installation: uses Teleflex Quick Connect (QC) steering cable
- Meets A.B.Y.C. standards
- Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.