- Easily powers 22” x 22” deluxe arm/blade combinations, or a 20” x 20” premier arm/blade combination at sweep sets of 0° or less
- Factory pre-set sweep of 0º or 110º
adjustable to 45º, 0º, 0º or 110º
- 5/” diameter shaft (1mm)
- Available in 3 shaft lengths: 1-1/2”, 2-1/2” and 3-
1/2” (includes 1/2” length of knurled arm fitting)
- Corrosion-resistant casing
- Heavy-duty motor with right angle drive
- Two-speed motor, can be operated as one speed
- Solid brass knurled drive nut with brass and stainless
steel drive shaft
- Adjustable right or left self parking, coast to park
- Includes 5 amp fuse and holder
- Stainless steel fasteners and mounting bracket
- Use with three-position switch (not included)
- Compact size - 7-5/8” L x 4” W x 2” D
- Stall torque: 109 in-lbs (125 kgf/cm: 12.3 Nm)
- Stall current: 11.5 - 13.0 amps
- No load current: 0.5 - 1.2 amps
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Performance
- Weather Resistant
Comments about Heavy Duty MRV Wiper Motor, 110 deg. Sweep, 2.5" Shaft:
-Direct replacement -for WWF12C16-220 Wiper motor
-Used same bracket and holes as original, crimped on spade lug electrical connectors.
-Adjustable to 80 degree sweep - works perfect.
-Compatible with existing arm and wiper blades.
-Provides single speed and park function on 1992 204 Overnighter wiring, (with diode added).
Service and delivery comments:
Went to the Richmond BC store, they unboxed and checked dimensions. Very helpful.