Quench your thirst with a cool drink!
- Flip-spout designed for sipping & pouring
- Side pull-up grips on spout keep fingers away from drinking surface and helps keep spout clean
- Easy-grip lid designed for effortless opening & closing
- Wide mouth opening for easy filling & cleaning
- Swing-up handle for carrying & pouring
- Item Weight (lb) 1.1
- Item Weight (kg) .49
- Exterior Dimensions (in - L x W x H) 6.25 x 6 x 11.38
- Exterior Dimensions (cm - L x W x H) 15.88 x 15.24 x 28.91
- Interior Dimensions (in - Top L x W x H) 4.88 x 4.88 x 9.44
- Internal Dimensions Bottom (in - L x W x H) 3.63 x 3.63 x 9.44
Care - Wipe interior and exterior surfaces clean before storing and between uses. To prevent stains and odors, empty cooler of contents after use. Light dirt or stains can be cleaned with water or mild detergent. Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage. If cooler has a pour spout, store it with spout open to allow moisture to escape. For set-in stains or odors, use gloves to wipe inside of cooler with bleach, rinse and let dry thoroughly
Warranty - This Igloo product is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for 1 year from the date of original purchase. For additional information, please visit the Warranty Service page under Customer Care.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.