- Activation Method: Automatic
- Buoyancy: 25.5lb.
- Inflator Type: Halkey-Roberts V90000
- USCG Type: Type V
- Shroud/Pouch Material: 200 denier nylon oxford; Polyurethane-coated nylon bladder
- Closure: 1" webbing with Delrin buckle
- Chest Size: 30"-52" (Over 80lb.)
- Service Interval: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Inshore Automatic/Manual Inflatable Life Vest:
I use the vest while sailing various small boats, kayaking and while using my dinghy. I like the comfort and light weight and the relatively small size for when I store it. I have one with a harness as well but this is more comfortable for when a harness is not used. I don't have any negative comments about it. It meets my needs and expectations.
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size