The super-fast, super bright a Series displays are available with a 5.7"
touchscreen display and feature Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface.
Packed full of features and with flexible options available, the a Series is the
perfect choice for many boat owners.
- 50 Channel internal GPS sensor
- Charts: a Series MFDs are available with or without Navionics Silver or Gold cartography on microSD cards
- 3D chart and aerial photo chart navigation using optional Navionics Platinum+ charts
- Easy to use; with a simple start up wizard and on-screen user guide
- Place waypoints and plan routes with a few simple touches
- Dimensions:6.45" x 5.67" (164mm x 144mm)
- Display: 5.7" (144.8mm)
- Display resolution: 640x480 pix
- Nominal voltage supply: 13.8 v DC
- Operating voltage range: 10.2 - 15.6 v DC
- Current consumption: 10.6W
- Operating temp range: 13ºF to +122ºF (-10ºC to +50ºC)
- Waterproofing standard: IPX6 and IPX7
- Color: 24 bit
- Viewing angles: 60º left/right/top and 50º bottom
- Networking: up to 6 units
- Cartography: No charts
- Connections: 1 x SeaTalkhs (Raynet); 1 x SeaTalkng
What You’ll Need
The CP100 & A78 Series operate with Chirp DownVision technology transducers, sold separately. Depending on the style of the transducer, you’ll get depth, speed and/or temperature readings. To complete your installation, order one of the following transducers:
|CPT-100 Transom Mount (Primary)||Depth/Temperature||Plastic||14907885|
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.