The CP100 network sonar module brings CHIRP DownVision™ technology to Raymarine’s multifunction displays. The CP100’s delivers a photo-like view of the world beneath your boat. It does so with two independent sonar channels. The first is a high frequency range that allows you to image bottom structure with amazing detail, while the second is a lower frequency range that is optimized for imaging fish using high contrast sonar resolution.
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit a single frequency with each pulse, the CP100’s DownVision™ sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies– the result is much higher resolution, photo-like, sonar images.
- Underwater vision - The CP100 deliver photo-like imagery of bottom structure using Raymarine’s CHIRP DownVision™ technology
- Dual Channel CHIRP sonar; view high resolution CHIRP DownVision structure imagery and target fish with CHIRP sonar simultaneously
- Perfectly matched dual beam CHIRP transducers available in transom mount, plastic thru-hull and bronze thru-hull configurations
- Fast response temperature sensor built into all three transducer options
- Network the CP100 with Raymarine’s latest generation multifunction displays. From the compact a-Series to the flagship gS-Series the CP100 brings underwater vision and affordable CHIRP fish finding to all of Raymarine’s latest generation multifunction displays.
- Compatible multifunction displays:
- a65, a67, a75, a77
- c95, c97, c125, c127
- e95, e97, e125, e127, e165
- gS95, gS125, gS165
Included with the CP100
- CP100 Sounder Module
- Installation Hardware
- Document Pack
What You’ll Need
The CP100 & A78 Series operate with Chirp DownVision technology transducers, sold separately. Depending on the style of the transducer, you’ll get depth, speed and/or temperature readings. To complete your installation, order one of the following transducers:
|CPT-100 Transom Mount (Primary)||Depth/Temperature||Plastic||14907885|
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.