ValvTect Marine Diesel Additive is specially formulated for heavy duty marine diesel engines. It was developed to prevent and solve diesel fuel related problems including those caused from the use of ultra low sulfur and biodiesel.
ValvTect Marine Diesel Additive stabilizes diesel fuel for over two years, disperses water, prevents sludge and can double fuel filter life. It lubricates fuel injectors and pumps to prevent premature wear caused by ultra low sulfur diesel. It will raise cetane to reduce smoke, diesel odor and soot. Exceeds the Superior rating for clean-up of injector deposits. Improves power output and reduces fuel consumption by up to 6% or more.
ValvTect Heavy-Duty Marine Diesel Additive is designed to:
- Stabilize diesel fuel for up to 2 years
- Prevent formation of sludge that plugs filters
- Greatly extend fuel filter life.
- Disperse water
- Clean, lubricate and extend the life of injectors and pumps
- Raise cetane up to 2 numbers
- Reduce diesel smoke, odor and transom soot
- Reduce fuel consumption by up to 6% or more
- 32 oz. bottle treats 250 gallons
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.