Motor Mate lifter is ideal for lifting outboard motors
Features heavy duty anodized aluminum, powder coated white for added corrosion resistance. The unit stores in its own 31" (787.40mm) x 6" (152.39mm) bag. Comes with tackle and will lift anything from the dinghy to the cockpit (or vice-versa) up to 100 lbs. Great for the dinghy motor, but also good for scuba tanks, ice, duffel bags, groceries, etc.
The Motor Mate uses a Railfast® mounted ring on the rail and a "toe" on the cockpit coaming directly under the rail.
- Lightweight, portable, compact
- Ideal for lifting outboard motors, sea bags, scuba gear
- Lifting capacity: 100 lbs. (the weight, approximately, of a 15 hp outboard)
- Works great for both power boats and sailboats
- Boom length: 20" (508.00mm)
- Assembled height: 54" (1371.60mm)
- Weight: 12 lbs
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.