The Nomad 7 delivers an ultra-compact yet powerful solar panel that enables you to charge your handheld devices directly from its USB and 12 Volt DC charging ports.
- As fast as the wall - Solar charge your cell phone in 1-2 hours.
- Easy to Use - Use solar power with USB or 12V devices
- Portable & Powerful - Collect 7 Watts of power from the sun. Foldable, rugged design, and weather resistant.
Usage Charges from the following: Approx. Charge Time:
- Switch 8 Recharger 3-6 hours
- Guide 10 Plus 3-6 hours
- Cell phone, MP3 player 1-3 hours
- Smart phone, GPS, USB camera 2-4 hours
- Not compatible with tablets, like iPad
- Rated wattage 7W
- Cell Type Mono crystalline
- Open-circuit Voltage 8-9V
- USB port 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- Solar port (blue, 8mm) 15V, up to 0.3A (5W max), regulated
- Mini solar port (2.5mm) 6.5V, up to 1.1A (7W max)
- Weight 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded) 9 x 1.5 x 17" (22.9 x 3.8 x 43.2 cm)
- Dimensions (folded) 9 x 1.5 x 6.5" (22.9 x 3.8 x 16.5 cm)
- Warranty 12 Months
- Certifications FCC, CE, ROHS
Optimal Operating Temp. 32-104 F (0-40 C)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.