From the beach to the campground, with the 30M Solar Panel Briefcase, you can capture solar energy and convert it into useful power that you can store and use. Featuring a sturdy body, the unit easily folds into a sleek and portable briefcase, making transportation safe and easy. And when combined with the Escape 150, this handy 30-watt unit can provide electricity to lights and small appliances or recharge communication devices.
- Escape 150 Power Pack 6-8 hours
- Extreme 350 Power Pack 12-24 hours
- Cell type: Mono-crystalline
- Converting efficiency: 17-18%
- Weight 12.2 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Dimensions 16 x 22 x 1.75 in (53.3 x 5 x 40.6 cm)
- Warranty 12 Months
- Certifications FCC and CE
- Optimal Operating Temp. 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Optimal Storage Temp. 32-86 F (0-30 C)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.