An ultra-lightweight power supply charges smartphones and USB gear anywhere. Goal Zero Switch 8 is the perfect pocket-sized companion and won't weigh you down, only charge you up so you're always connected.
Use with most USB powered devices. The Goal Zero Switch 8 is best used with your smaller USB power devices. The chart below gives approximate power given to the most common devices the Goal Zero Switch 8 Recharger.
- Talk Longer - Fully charge a smartphone in 1 hour.
- Super-utility knife of recharges - Personalize with interchangeable tips (sold separately - coming soon)
- Recharge without restrictions - Refuel Goal Zero Switch 8 from the sun in 5 hours. (Nomad 7 Solar Panel sold separately)
Usage Charges from the following: Approx. Charge Time:
- Any USB Power Source 4 hours
- GOAL ZERO Nomad 7 (sold separately) 4-8 hours
- Cell Type Li-NMC
- Cell Capacity 8Wh (3.7V, 2200mAh)
- Lifecycles hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses none
- Management system Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Included USB Port (output) 5V, up to 1A max (5W max), regulated
- Included USB Port (input) 5V, up to 0.8A max (4W max), regulated
- Chainable yes
- Weight 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Dimensions 1 x 1 x 5 in (2.5 x 2.5 x 12.7 cm)
- Warranty 6 Months
- Certifications FCC, CE, ROHS
- Optimal Operating Temp. 32-104 F (0-40 C)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.