The Brownie’s Third Lung™ Explorer 390™ gives you the best “bang for the buck” of any Brownie’s™ Hookah System. This system is created for families to allow three divers to enjoy diving to 70-80 foot depths or four divers to enjoy 50-60 foot depths.
Compact and portable, this system makes weekend dive trips far easier than you ever imagined!
With only the weight integrated cummerbelt around your waist, friends and family who may never consider diving with scuba will love the ease and freedom of diving with a Brownie’s Explorer 390™.
The Explorer 390™ is equipped with Brownie’s™ special Direct Drive compressor and a reliable 4-cycle OHV gasoline engine. Exclusive features assure you of safe, breathable air in low maintenance packages. All Brownie’s™ Hookah Systems deliver CGA Grade E breathing gas, the same level that is required of dive store compressors for scuba.
More than just a tow belt! More than just a weight belt! The patented Drop Weight Cummerbelt™ is included in the F390X diving systems and can change the way you dive.
It’s instantly adjustable for waist sizes from 24 to 54 inches, so it can fit everyone in the family. It is fully padded, depth compensating and contoured to fit your waist so you won’t get the “gravity twist” like common weight belts. It has 2 pockets – each capable of holding up to 10 lbs. of lead block or shot pouches.
The F390X features:
- Motor: 4.5 HP Robins Subaru sealed DC motor with sealed switch
- Compressor: Single Head Direct Drive Oilless
- Run time: 3+ hours per tank of gas
- Weight: pounds – compressor in storage case
- Unit in storage case dimensions: 17″L x 24″W x 14″H (storage case)
- Motor / compressor assembly mounted in HDPE impact resistant storage case with cover
- 10 ft heat hose with easy to clean in-line particle filter
- Intake staff w/dry top and Dive flag
- Float tube with a durable protective nylon cover
- (1) 60 ft down line with QRS fittings
- (2) QRS Y-Divider
- (3) 20ft diver hoses with QRS fittings
- (3) Brownie’s™ patented Drop Weight Cummerbelts™
- (3) Brownie’s™ hookah regulators
- (1) deluxe mesh duffle gear bag
- (1) Filter and O-ring kit
- (3) On-line Hookah Training courses
- Owner’s Manual
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.