Penn Z Series Spinning Reels are back by popular demand: 704Z and a bail-less 706Z. No updates or changes have been made so that parts will be interchangeable with older models still being fished. Z Series reels are made in the USA at Penn's plant in Philadelphia.
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb) - 435/15, 295/20, 270/25
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb) - 590/30, 400/50, 335/65
- 33" Line Retreive
- Full Metal Body with graphite sideplate
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- Machine cut brass main gear with stainless steel pinion gear
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- 3 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.