Made of durable stainless steel, the Nite Ize DoohicKey features a half-dozen tools that do everything from tighten bolts and screws to open a bottle of refreshment, all in a simple key tool that fits in the palm of your hand. On one end of the DoohicKey is a sturdy carabiner clip, allowing you to attach keys to it, or attach the DoohicKey itself to any loop or ring. Opposite the clip is an etched ruler for on-the-spot measurements, and the carabiner opening is strategically shaped to function as a wrench. On the other end, the DoohicKey features a bottle opener, a flat head screwdriver, and a box cutter. With a streamlined, clever design that makes it easy to carry, attach, remove, and reattach, it's always as at-hand as it is handy.
- Key-sized multi-tool that easily attaches to an existing key chain or strap
- Secure Stainless Steel construction
- A variety of useful tools in a compact, easy to use design
- Features the following tools: Box Cutter, Bottle Opener, Wrench, Ruler, and Flat Head Screw Driver
- Size: 2.6" x 0.7" x 0.1" | 64.8mm x 17.2mm x 2.5mm
- Weight: 12g | 0.4oz
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.