Handles sink, shower and black waste
Diaphragm Waste Evacuation Pump is designed specifically for use in the evacuation of holding tanks. With 1-1/2" (38mm) ports and no requirement for a pre-filter, black water can be moved easily at a flow rate of 5 gpm (19 lpm). The self-priming and dry running capabilities further enhance the synergy of this pump to the application, and the 360º rotating pump head allows the unit to be mounted in almost any position relative to the direction of the pipe work.
- 360º rotating head for flexible installation
- Capable of extensive dry running
- Compact and simple design
- Filter-less design
- Quiet running
- Corrosion-resistant parts
- Complies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE (ignition protection)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.