This innovative switch toggles two radios to one antenna. It mounts out of the way, because you don't have to get at it to use it. When you key the microphone on one of the radios, it switches the antenna to it. Automatically. The radio stays locked onto the antenna until the automatic switch detects a transmit signal from the other radio. Easy!
- Frequency Range: Up to 600 MHz
- VSWR: Below 1.2:1
- Power Rating: 30W
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Insertion Loss: Less than 1.2dB
- Isolation: Better than 150dB
- Connections: SO-239 type
- Sensing/switching Time: Less than 100 ms
- Power Supply: 12 vDC @200 ma
- Construction: Cast aluminum case
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.