Pack of four USCG-approved day or night signal flares fit right in your vest pocket. New enhanced design with greater durability and resistance to moisture. Self-contained, waterproof and buoyant. Easy to use pull wire ignition. Launch as high as 450'.
- Signal Type: Red aerial flare
- Light Output: 16,000 candlepower
- Burn Time: Seven seconds
- Average Altitude: Up to 450'
- Deployment Method: Pull-wire ignition
- Type Approval: USCG Day/Night
- Replacement Interval: 42 months from manufacture date
- How Sold: Four-pack
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.