Updated for performance with an advanced release mechanism, these clutches feature a concave/convex cam design for lines from 1/4" to 9/16". Extruded aluminum handles have a new soft end grip. XTS0608 is strongly recommended for high-strength, small diameter lines.
- Application: Identical footprint to XT series. Larger offshore and coastal racers and cruisers
- Line Size: XTS0814: 5/16"–9/16"; XTS0608: 1/4"–5/16"
- Height: 3-7/16" (85mm)
- Length: 6-1/4" (156mm)
- Width: Single: 1-1/2" (38mm); Double: 2-3/4" (69mm); Triple: 3-15/16" (99mm)
- Fasteners: Two 5/16" (8mm) FHMS
- Hole Spacing: 2-13/16" centers (70mm)
- Warranty: Five years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Easy To Use
- Quality Construction
Comments about XTS Powerclutches:
I needed to add an additional clutch but was limited on space. This clutch will handle up to a 5/16 line and was the perfect size for my 27 ft boat. It is a solid piece of equipment and should last a long time.