Phenolic resin-based sealer for priming bare wood. Moisture barrier action prevents peeling. Quart.
- Recommended Usage: Priming bare wood before painting (not for teak or other oily woods)
- Formulation: Clear phenolic resin based sealer
- Recommended Usage: Priming bare wood before painting (not for teak or other oily woods) Formulation: Clear phenolic resin based sealer Application Method(s): Brush (temperature 20°F or higher)
- Number of Coats Recommended: One or two coats (if wood is exceptionally porous)
- Drying Time: To recoat: 4 hrs (sanding required)
- Color: Clear
- Coverage: 150sq.ft./qt.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Color retention
- Excellent gloss
- Great Product
- Repels water
- Strong chemical smell
- Reinforcing and coating
- Wood surfaces
Comments about 2018 Clear Sealer:
it hardened and sealed so nice, very durable weather finish, brought out the grain beautifly