For twin engines and two banks of batteries. The house loads can be switched between port and starboard battery. The selector switch can also be used to parallel the batteries when in both positions.
- Engines: Twin
- Battery Banks: Two
- Battery Switches: Two, 701 On/Off and One 701S 1/2/Both/Off
- Voltage: 48V DC
- Continuous Amps: 200A (Selector) 275A (On/Off)
- Intermittent Amps: 1250A Cranking, 455 Intermittent (On/Off), 1000A Cranking, 300A Intermittent (Selector)
- Dimensions: 8.2"L x 2.7"W x .75"H
- Stud Size: 3/8" (On/Off) 5/16" (Selector). Tin plated copper studs and nuts
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.