- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) standards
- UL 1077 recognized, TUV certified, CE marked for Europe and CSA certified for Canada
- The industry standard circuit breaker for Blue Sea Systems electrical panels
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- Used as AC Main circuit protection
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.