The ACR (automatic charging relay) combines large battery banks for high current charging and emergency cross connect, and isolates under discharge.
- Includes ML-Series Remote Control Contura Switch
- 500 Ampere continuous rating
- Magnetic Latch (ML): ACR draws very low current (<10 mA to monitor terminal voltage) in the "ON" or "OFF" states, and draws moderate current for very short time when changing state.
- Start Isolation (SI): Can be configured for temporary isolation of House loads from Engine circuit during engine cranking to protect sensitive electronics
- Engine Isolation (EI): Can be configured for isolation of two engines while both are running to protect engine electronics and maximize alternator output
- Senses charging on two battery banks
- Supports high-output alternators up to 500 Amps
- LED output to remotely indicate when batteries are combined, isolated, in voltage lockout, in Start or Engine isolation
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- 7/8" (22mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- Label recesses for circuit protection
- Silver alloy contacts provide high reliability for switching live loads Automatic Functions: Combines battery banks when charging and isolates under discharge
- User Selectable Functions: Emergency battery cross-connect (with optional switch)
- Status Indicators: None
- Volts: 12V: 32V max. (7621 24V version available)
- Cranking Amps: 2,500A
- Continuous Amps: 500A
- Waterproof: Yes, rated IPX67
- Warranty: Five years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.