Blue Sea Systems designs innovative, reliable, superior quality electrical system products. The company is made up of of avid boaters with decades of blue water experience. Blue Sea Systems products are tested aboard the company's boat to ensure reliability and ease of use in real world conditions.
Their engineering staff applies experience ranging from designing test equipment, medical lasers, high amperage bus systems, circuit breakers, and marine systems to the Blue Sea Systems products they create. This results in the delivery of innovative, reliable electrical products that exceed the quality standards of other companies. Blue Sea Systems' in-house lab is used to load test and thermal test products to ensure they will perform under marine conditions.
A-Series Circuit Breaker Panels: Traditional metal panels provide main and branch switching and circuit protection
- All positive, negative, and grounding buses installed
- Backlit label positions
- All 12V DC panels are owner upgradable to 24V DC using 8240 or 8243 meters
- Panels with meters include a toggle switch to monitor voltage on up to three battery banks
- Countersunk mounting holes throughout
Model Specific Features
- Analog Voltmeters and Analog Ammeters
- Digital Multimeter
- "ON" indicating LEDs installed in all circuit positions
- A-Series Toggle Circuit Breakers
- C-Series Toggle Circuit Breakers
- Large Format Label Set 8030 included
- Over 500 individual labels available
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about A Series Toggle Branch Circuit Breaker Panels:
Note that the LED lights are not connected, and require a fused connection (1-3A) to a power source. This fuse is not provided. Otherwise, I'd give this 5 stars.
- Primary use: