Water-resistant panel front withstands rain, sea spray and hose spray washdowns
Designed for flybridge and open cockpit applications, these 12/24V waterproof breaker panels can be mounted in four different orientations. They include ON-OFF toggle switches and 15A thermal reset circuit breakers with waterproof boots. Constructed from corrosion-resistant materials, they feature an independent backlighting circuit for remote switching and dimming that is compatible with Blue Seas electronic dimmer switches. LED backlights draw 10mA per circuit. Each includes set of 30 labels.
- Functions: Distribution/Circuit Protection
- Switch Type: Toggle
- Mechanism: Thermal breaker with waterproof boot
- Terminal Material and Size: Female blade
- Waterproof: Waterproof (IP67)
- Meters: No
- Panel Material: UV-stabilized plastic
- Labels Included: Yes
- Lighting: Yes
- Mounting Hardware: Screws #6PH included
- Approvals: USCG, ABYC
- Warranty: Five years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.