Blue Sea Systems designs innovative, reliable, superior quality electrical system products. The company is made up of of avid boaters with decades of blue water experience. Blue Sea Systems products are tested aboard the company's boat to ensure reliability and ease of use in real world conditions.
Their engineering staff applies experience ranging from designing test equipment, medical lasers, high amperage bus systems, circuit breakers, and marine systems to the Blue Sea Systems products they create. This results in the delivery of innovative, reliable electrical products that exceed the quality standards of other companies. Blue Sea Systems' in-house lab is used to load test and thermal test products to ensure they will perform under marine conditions.
AC/DC Combination Circuit Breaker Panels: Traditional metal panels incorporate AC and DC switching, circuit protection, source selection and monitoring into a single distribution panel
- All AC and DC buses installed, fully pre-wired
- Countersunk mounting holes throughout
- Maximum panel amperage 100 Amperes DC/50 Amperes AC
- Backlit label positions
Model Specific Features
- Analog Voltmeters and Analog Ammeters
- Digital Multimeter
- Ready for installation of optional AC Isolation Cover
- "ON" indicating LEDs installed in all circuit positions
- Owner upgradable to 24 Volt DC with 8240, 18-32 Volt DC Voltmeter
- A-Series Toggle Circuit Breakers
- C-Series Toggle Circuit Breakers
- Large Format Label Sets 8030 and 8031 included
- Over 500 individual labels available
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.