Engineered from the ground up as a marine platform, this subwoofer delivers the kind of bass that has made JL Audio famous in the automotive and home theater sound arenas. This is astonishing bass performance not only with its sheer volume level, but even more with its smoothness, balance and precision. The M10IB5 is optimized for infinite-baffle operation so that it can be installed in a variety of locations, without the need for a dedicated enclosure. This subwoofer, like all JL Audio products, is built to last in a tough marine environment.
- Very long linear excursion, DMA-optimized motor systems result in superior output with reduced distortion
- Vented motor design with marine-grade, stainless steel rear diffuser plate
- Injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic rubber surrounds,specifically formulated for marine duty
- Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spider with progressive roll design
- Specifically engineered Centrex® polymer baskets are corrosion and UV-resistant and encapsulate the motor system to prevent corrosion
- Gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Available in Classic grille white and titanium, sport grille in white and titanium
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.