Effective antifouling paint that consistently delivers dependable performance at a reasonable price. The hard, smooth, finish stands up to season long abuse. High copper loading (up to 66.9%), provides excellent protection against barnacles, hydroids, bryzoa, algae and other marine growth. Also protects wood boats against wood borers.
- Type: Modified Epoxy/Rosin
- Recommended Usage: Long-term antifouling protection in all waters, including high-fouling tropical waters
- Biocide: 65.8% Cuprous oxide
- Additives: None
- Number of Coats Recommended: Coverage: 400sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 6hrs.; To launch: 6hrs. @ 70°F
- Thinner: Pettit 120, Model 249961
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.