- Helps move and roll small fishing boats with ease
- Moves boats from cars to water, at lake, campsite or resorts
- Clamps securely to the transom
- 1" (3cm) diameter zinc-plated steel, four 7" x 1.5" (18 x 4cm) rubber tired wheels
- Maximum weight 250lb.
- Transom bracket is 7.25" wide x 4.25" (18 x 11cm) high. Opens up to 4" (10cm)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Install
- Quality Construction
- Difficult To Use
- Hard Tires
- Small Boats
Comments about Boat Dolly:
I have a heavy Skimmar 7 1/2 ' dinghy. Getting it to the beach from the parking lot would be a lot easier if this dolly had taller, softer tires to float over the soft sand here on Long Island, NY.