Heavy-duty 2-7/8" posts and 9" diameter machined bases are engineered for strength and safety in harsh off-shore conditions.
- Ergonomic positive-locking handles with stainless steel components
- PowerLock Multi-Action handle controls both swiveling and height adjustment. No more wondering which handle does what
- TwinGlide Bushing ensures smooth operation and maximum stability at t any height position
- EZ-Lock CAM-Action makes seat removal simple. When engaged, seat mount is posi-locked to the post and swivels freely
- 12-1/4"–15-1/4" Satin Anodized Post, 9" Base
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.