- Locks the outboard motor in forward positon while trailering, greatly reducing the effects of road shock
- Does not "tie" engine's lower-unit to trailer, eliminating excessive pressure on hydraulic seals and unsightly scuff marks
- Small compact mount can be easily stored in just about any boat compartment
- Constructed of black powder-coated steel with stainless steel pins
- Fits: OMC, Bombardier 1989 to present, 100HP and up
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.