All-purpose, polyurethane adhesive and sealant for use above or below the waterline. Elastic, sandable/paintable.
- Formulation: One-part polyurethane adhesive/sealant
- Recommended Usage: Humid climates, high temp., long assembly time; sealing wood hull seams, thru-hulls, bedding deck hardware
- Material Incompatibilities: Acrylic plastics (ABS, Lexan)
- Adhesion Rating: Tensile: 200 psi; elongation: 700%
- Cure Time: Tack free: 3 to 5 hrs; complete cure: 3 to 14 days
- Cleanup: Mineral spirits or kerosene
- Removal: Anti-Bond 2015 (Model 1174804) or mechanical removal
- Quantity: 10.5 oz. cartridge
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.