Made of grade 316L stainless steel.
- For 10 mm chain
- Ensures a safe anchoring by easing the tension on the anchor chain
- Protects the boat by reducing the chafe of the chain on rub rail and roller chock
- Positionned between two links of the chain (single handed operation)
- The locking set pin keeps it in position in any conditions.
- Rope diameter: 20 mm
- Simple mooring hook
- Perfect for fastenings to mooring buoys
- Can be adapted to any type of boat hook
- 103mm L
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.