The newest in Seawards “Euro” Series. Thermocouple protected burners with piezo ignition, covered by a Euro one-piece stove top grate. Full-size porcelain-coated oven and broiler with black glass oven door and full-width oven handle.
- Stainless-steel sealed top finish with black glass door
- Overall Size: 21-3/4"W x 19-7/16"D x 22-1/16"H
- Cutout Size: 22 3/8"H x 20 1/8"W x 18 7/8"D
- Sealed burners make cleaning easy
- Adjustable oven rack
- Thermostatically controlled oven
- 7,000 Btus per burner
- 10,000 Btus oven burner
- ANSI Certified
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Oven And Hot Burners
- Burner Quit After 2 Month
Comments about Three Burner Built in Gas Range:
After 2 months of use, one burner will no longer stay lit. Sent emails to Customer Service and Quality at Whale with no response. Oven also goes out and needs to be relit several times before it gets up to temperature. Cut-out specs for the oven are also wrong. Depth is incorrect.