Low-viscosity version of Life-Calk. May be used for sealing fine cracks and seams.
- Formulation: Low-viscosity polysulfide caulking/sealant
- Recommended Usage: Fine cracks and seams; fiberglass, wood, metal, glass
- Material Incompatibilities: Glass to vinyl; ABS, Lexan; plastic hardware to fiberglass, wood
- Adhesion Rating: Tensile adhesion: 80 ps.; ultimate elongation: 200%
- Cure Time: Tack free: 24 hrs; Complete cure: 10 to 20 days
- Cleanup: Life-Calk Solvent
- Quantity: 3oz. tubes
- Removal: Mechanical removal
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.