- Best Use: Bilge and livewell applications that do not require a pressure switch
- Capacity: 4.3gpm (Open flow)
- Pump Body Material: Glass-filled polypropylene
- Port Sizes: Straight 3/4" barbs for hose
- Dimensions: 4 1/8"H x 4 1/8"W x 7 1/4"L
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clogs Easily
Comments about Bilge & Shower Drain Pump:
With the super-fine filter and poor self-priming, I'm not sure where this pump is useful for marine applications. It certainly is not useful for a shower sump or bilge pump.