The MS-250 is a powered 10” round waterproof flush-mount subwoofer designed to complement your marine audio system by providing heavy-duty response with up to 150 watts RMS. Easy to install, the amplifier may be conveniently mounted remotely or directly onto the back of the speaker. Since it has its own amp, it won’t drain power from the primary system. (For Subwoofer without amplifier, order MS-150).
- Corrosion proof design and construction for marine use
- Internal crossover and equalization matched to the speaker
- Internal distortion limiting circuit
- Will accept line or speaker level input
- Gain level control to match output to main system
- Power Handling: 2 x 50 watts RMS (Dual Voice Coils) 2x100watts Max.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 200Hz ( Amp Crossover)
- Operating Voltage (Amp): 13.8VDC (12v Nominal)
- Current Draw (Amp): 7 Amp Max
- Overall diameter: 12 11/16" (321mm)
- Cutout: 9 1/16" (230mm)
- Mounting Depth: 4 5/8" (116mm)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 400Hz
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.