Fishing the breakers along the entire coastline can produce quality striped bass and bluefish in the spring. Back bay waters in the summer give up fluke, weakfish, striped bass and in winter, flounder can be caught.
Featured Species: Black Sea Bass, Bluefin Tuna, Bluefish, Flounder (Fluke), Striped Bass, Tautog, Weakfish and Winter Flounder
- Tips and Techniques for Featured Species
- GPS Information
- 4 Access Locations Indicated
- 36 Proven Fishing Areas Marked
- Area Marina Information
- Artificial Reefs Indicated with GPS (if applicable)
- Covers coast between Barnegat Inlet and Deal
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.