This hard, modified epoxy paint dries fast and provides season-long antifouling protection for power and sailboats. The fast-dry formula enables painting and launching on the same day. Recommended for use on the underwater areas of fiberglass, wood and properly primed metal (except aluminum) boat hulls. Gallon size.
Not for sale in California and in States where prohibited by law.
- Type: Hard, modified epoxy
- Recommended Usage: Single-season protection in fresh, salt and brackish waters
- Biocide: 35% Cuprous Oxide
- Additives: None
- Number of Coats Recommended: Two; Three on bare wood
- Coverage: 407sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 4 hrs.; To launch: 8 hrs. (@73°F)
- Thinnner: Special Thinner 216, Model 117598 or Brush-Ease, Model 203679
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- Protects Well
- Spreads out well
- Visually Pleasing
- Classic wood boats
Comments about Fiberglass BottomKote Bronze Gal.:
I have been using this paint for 20+ yrs. I only use 3/4 of the gallon to do a 34ft boat. Rolls on real nice and you use far less then with a 'thicker' paint. Great classic look for a wood boat