The ideal solution to providing AC power to sensitive electronics from battery power. These compact light-duty inverters offer clean true sine-wave power, the most efficient power available. Feature a high surge capacity, versatile mounting for flexible installation, load sensing, and a power saving sleep cycle that turns on when no load is present.
These true sine-wave inverters also have protection features such as overload, short circuit, reverse polarity, over/under input voltage, and over temperature. Units also have easy-to-read status indicators that display low battery warning and shutdown, over temperature shutdown, overload , and inverter ON/OFF. Constructed of corrosion-resistant materials for years of use. Optional remote available through our Special Order Center at 800-568-0319.
- Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Output Type: Two outlets/120V AC
- DC Input Type: Stud terminals
- Automatic Functions: Protection Features—Overload, short circuit, reverse polarity (fuse), over-under input voltage, over temperature
- Alarms: LED Status Indicators—Low battery shutdown, Over temperature shutdown, Overload, ON/OFF
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.