Harness the power of XM Satellite Radio, America's number one satellite radio provider, on your boat or RV or in your home or office
Digital Antenna's new 233-XM-50 satellite antenna provides crystal clear reception of your favorite XM satellite radio channels anywhere in the continental United States, Canada and up to 250 miles offshore. (Subscription to XM or XM WX service and receiver are required. Not for use with XM-ready devices.)
Tested to withstand extreme environmental conditions, the 233-XM-50's UV stable acrylic sealed dome is impervious to damage caused by bad weather and salt water. The 233-XM-50 is sold complete with 50' of cable with factory-attached connectors, adapter cables, stainless steel 1"-14 mount and mounting ferrule. The unit also features a built-in internal ground plane (3.5" diameter).
- Crystal clear reception for XM and XM WX
- Provides coverage in continental US, Canada and up to 250 miles offshore
- Rugged construction withstands harsh weather conditions
- Complete antenna system includes cable and mount
- 40dB nominal gain antenna (233-XM)*
- 50' low loss DA195 cable with factory-attached connectors (195-50NF)
- Stainless steel 1"-14 threaded base mount for flat surface (DM194)
- Stainless steel 1"-14 double female ferrule (F114)
- 6" SMB adapter cable (DA58S)
- 6" Fakra SMB adapter cable (DA58F)
*Not sold individually; only available as part of a system.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.