Much stronger than other same-size blocks and much more compact than other blocks handling the same loads. "Smart" features include a unique captive lock universal head fitting and an adjustable cam arm. The ball bearing blocks feature Ronstan's two-stage bearing system, which has exceptional low-friction performance and very high maximum working loads. Includes a unique ball bearing fiddle block. For dinghies and keelboats to 26'.
- Sheave: UV stabilized acetal
- Bearings: Two-stage acetal ball bearing system or plain bearing
- Sheave Size: 1-9/16" (40mm)
- Line Diameter: 7/16" max. (except fiddle blocks: 5/16" max.)
- Cheek Material/Finish: Stainless and fiber-reinforced textured Zytel
- Shackle/Strap Type: Universal head shackle. Either locks (0° or 90°) or swivels
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.