The incredible Series 20 Lashing Orbit Block is capable of loads up to 550lb. (250kg) while weighing a mere 0.3oz. (9 grams). It’s so light that it needs to be lashed down! Excellent choice for control lines on dinghies and catamarans up to 16'.
- 3/4" (20mm) high-compression-strength carbon Acetal sheave, stainless steel ball bearings and nylon frame/cheeks
- Integrated stainless steel hub to accept lashing attachment and through-sheave becket
- Fits up to 5/32" (4mm) lashing
- Max. line dia. 1/4". Max. working load (MWL) 550lb. Breaking load (BL) 1210lb.
- Block must be lashed through hub. MWL. & BL are dependent on the strength of lashing. Knots, splices, stitching will generally have a lower BL than the line itself.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.