Stainless-steel cheeks and Acetal sheaves for light applications like dinghy vangs or outhauls or cunninghams and spinnaker controls on larger boats.
- Sheave: UV stabilized Acetal
- Bearings: Plain bearings
- Sheave Size: 1-1/8" (except RF341, 1")
- Line Diameter: 5/16" max. (except RF341, 3/16" max.)
- Cheek Material/Finish: Polished 316 Stainless
- Shackle/Strap Type: Ferrule eye, loop top, or cheek
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Install
Comments about Series 29 Utility Blocks:
When you want something to last and not corrode or rust, go marine. Works great for lifting the cover off my spa and just nothing available at the local hardware store.